- 185 E Columbia Ave, Pomona, CA 91767
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1740 Sqft
- Welcome to this Charming Federal Style, 4 bedroom, 2 Bath Lincoln Park Historic District BRICK HOUSE . Built in 1922 there have been only 2 owners in 85+ years. The original builder, owner was an early jeweler after the turn of the century in Pomona. This home offers great curb appeal, 1740 square feet of living area and an oversized usable lot: 7916! As you walk thru the front door, you will immediately notice the natural light illuminating the large living room, original fireplace and Dining area. You can feel th ...
- 1373 Karesh Ave, Pomona, CA 91767
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1734 Sqft
- Located in a desirable neighborhood in North Pomona near shopping, restaurants, schools, 10 fwy and a few block from the neighboring town of Claremont, this home offers the finest in family living with room to grow. Featuring 1734 sq. ft. on a huge 12635 sq. ft. the home boast 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room and 2 cozy fireplaces that provide the space to raise your family in both comfort and elegance. The home has been freshly painted and new Windows, outlets, flooring, blinds, fixtures and copper pl ...
- 1284 Evergreen Ln, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1668 Sqft
- Priced to Sell! Unwind and enjoy the beautiful Sunsets and pristine forest views from the balcony of this serene 3BR/2BA home in Lake Arrowhead, quiet and off the beaten path. The home offers a split level floor plan with Vaulted Ceiling-3 Bedrooms ( one a Master ) plus a Family / Bonus room that can double as a fourth bedroom. It offers a wood burning stone fireplace, Duel Pane Windows-Lake Rights, paved parking for 5 vehicles, stackable washer and dryer, and easy access- Good Rental History, New Water Heater and ...
- 4566 Live Oak Canyon Rd, La Verne, CA 91750
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1728 Sqft
- Rarely on the Market, this unique, secluded La Verne property is nestled in a beautiful canyon among giant oak trees. It is the perfect home for anyone that wants the privacy and tranquility of a mountain home while being just a few minutes from the 210 freeway. As you walk thru the front door, you will immediately notice the natural light provided by the attached sun room. The living room boasts a cozy and inviting fireplace. The kitchen opens to the living room and offers new granite counter tops and new cabinets ...